Nation Mad Libs

Wanye
July 17 2008 08:38AM

When we ran across this picture of Chad Kroeger and Kid Rock at the Stanley Cup Finals, we can’t help but wonder if they are discussing ______________________.

09049f03ecb006ab29372206f2a88f75
#1 OregonStateFan
July 17 2008, 09:30AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

...making out? Aww, come on Wayne, it's bad enough DJ Spyn Cycle is doing his bathhouse tours...

#2 OregonStateFan
July 17 2008, 09:32AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

Then again, maybe they're discussing the bet that Kroeger made about Hasek starting in the finals. Kid Rock looks pretty happy about Osgood being in net.

#3 Chest Rockwell
July 17 2008, 09:40AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

Chad: mind if i take a run at Pam? Rock: good luck jerk off!

#4 Chaz
July 17 2008, 09:59AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

You'd think being from Alberta that Chad K would know that the front row seats aren't considered the best at a hockey game. I guess being seen is more important to him which is why he opted for the Goldie Hawn specials. I imagine that explains the cheezy goatee and dyed hair too.

Maybe they're laughing because they hear about how overpaid hockey players are, meanwhile they both make zillions playing crappy music to zit-faced teenagers and tone-deaf adults. Their deal with Live Nation (53 million plus) makes Horcoff's deal look like a bargain. Friends don't let friends listen to Nickleback!

#5 Rick
July 17 2008, 10:29AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

I don't think it's a discussion at all.

It looks more like Kroeger is accusing the guy sitting next to him of farting and Kid Rock is smiling because in actuality it was him.

The guy with the beard, well he is just content to be in the presence of greatness...no matter how they smell.

#6 The Towel Boy
July 17 2008, 11:24AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

...discussing how great it is to be a rock star?

#7 Ender
July 17 2008, 01:29PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

Enough with the filler already. Can we discuss Marty Reasoner now and how the hell he became an Atlanta Thrasher without flying it past Wayne and Robin first?

#8 Amber McCormick
July 17 2008, 10:43PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

Chad: "Kid, do you think I suck?" Kid: "Yea Chad, I do" Chad: "Oh. So does Amber"

#9 SlipperyPete
July 17 2008, 10:52PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

The Pros and Cons of dating Pamela Anderson.

#10 Little Fury
July 18 2008, 12:04PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

I was hoping for "suicide pact."

#11 Wanye Gretz
July 20 2008, 09:36PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

Little Fury Says: July 18th, 2008 at 12:04 pm I was hoping for “suicide pact.”

And we have a winner. That's gold

Comments are closed for this article.