Another sign of the Apocalypse: Beauty and the Caveman

Wanye
May 07 2008 08:21AM

beauty_caveman.JPG

You can file this under "things I wish I had died before I had to read." Perez Hilton is reporting that Dion Phaneuf and Elisha Cuthbert were spotted together in Hawaii.

Apparently the bottom of the barrel wasn't Lacerated Spleen Avery, and the devolved protohuman Dion Phaneuf is more her style. Somewhere Andrew Cogliano is taking notes and getting ready to ask Miss USA 2006, Miss USA 2007 and Miss USA 2008 to the local box social.

09049f03ecb006ab29372206f2a88f75
#1 Tom
May 07 2008, 10:35AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

Truly a shame...but I have to say, any player is a step up from Avery :p Plus I heard she's originally from Calgary, so I guess it kinda works...

#2 Tony Romo
May 07 2008, 11:01AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

"Andrew Cogliano is taking notes and getting ready to ask Miss USA 2006, Miss USA 2007 and Miss USA 2008 to the local box social."

hahahaha

#3 callighenfan
May 07 2008, 12:01PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

This will make you feel better:

Plus, she dated Avery, so she clearly has a thing for douchebags.

#4 Ilovebeans
May 07 2008, 12:18PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

Cuthbert good God be more of a puck bunny

#5 OilersNation
May 07 2008, 10:01PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

HMMMMM lets think about this gents,

Dion Phaneuf - hate to say it but a good hockey player.

Wouldnt you think that as soon as Calgary was eliminated (AMEN!!!!!!)that Dion's phone would be ringing with a call from Hockey messiah Steve Yzerman? And wouldnt you think that Mr. Yzerman would extend to him some sort of invitation to something called the World Hockey Championships?

So I guess what I am trying to say is Mr. Phaneuf's patriotism lies on the beach with one sexy Ms. Elisha Cuthbert having a slice of Avery pepperoni pizza.

By the Dion, how does that taste?

#6 milli
May 08 2008, 08:05AM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

No man you got it all wrong.....that hot little peice of ass (can i say that here?) used to be named "James Cuthbert" it is amazing what surgeons can do these days. So you see, little dion, he has a thing for......

#7 fyvmvv
May 11 2008, 11:11PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

She is only a goaltender's daughter but she sure let a lot of rubber through her crease.

#8 aqvjbhs
October 11 2009, 12:21PM
Trash it!
trashes
Cheers
cheers

vbp6nJ vpmvgwzdxbjx, [url=http://qzrymqmlbtqj.com/]qzrymqmlbtqj[/url], [link=http://sqeyeeiwwawh.com/]sqeyeeiwwawh[/link], http://nzbypatjfeff.com/

Comments are closed for this article.